- Small & Portable Studio Light
- Designed for the iPhone 7 & Later
- Adjustable Power up to 1600 Lumens
- Switch Between Auto & Manual Exposures
Designed to fit in the palm of your hand, the Profoto C1 is a smartphone studio light the delivers beautiful light on the go and creates professional images with a simple click. Point and shoot with automatic exposure and flash power based on the surrounding conditions, and switch between natural and dramatic images with a swipe of your finger. For those who would like more control and freedom over power, exposure and color temperature, the C1 may be used in manual mode.
The Profoto C1 was built with a round shape that creates soft light falloff. Thanks to its wide range of colors, you'll be able to match a wide variety of lighting conditions, ranging from dusk to dawn. To help keep your images looking natural, built-in reflectors and a dome diffuser create organic shadows.
This studio light is small and portable, allowing it to fit virtually anywhere, which includes being hidden within the composition of your image. Or, use it handheld to create different lighting effects and angles simply by moving it around. Adjust its color temperature to add a golden or cool light, and then mix it with the surrounding ambient light or add a contrasting color. You can even use several lights together to introduce dramatic shadows or create a brighter, more natural feel.
The Profoto C1 is compatible with the iPhone 7 and later. Its integrated 1500mAh lithium-ion polymer battery lasts for around 2000 full-power flashes or 30 minutes of continuous light at full power. Once depleted, it can be recharged in 2 hours using the included USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
- Pocket-sized and designed for your palm
- Round shape with a soft falloff gives a beautiful light
- Inner reflectors placed under a built-in dome diffuser evenly mix the light to create natural shadows
- With a color rendering index >90, it produces colors very close to daylight
- Four warm and three cool LEDs mix seamlessly to mimic daylight color temperatures from 3000 to 6500K
- Choose between automatic mode for point-and-shoot and manual mode for more creative freedom
- Shoot with the built-in capture button to paint with light and shadows
- Adjustable power levels from natural to dramatic (max 1600 lumens)
- Choose between flash and flicker-free continuous light
- A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery packs over 2000 full-power flashes or 30 minutes of continuous light at full power in one charge
- Fully charge the C1 in two hours using the included USB Type-C to Type-A cable
- Compatible with the iPhone 7 and later