About Sirui VHD-2004 + VH-10
The VHD-2004 is a professional tripod for photo and videography. With its ingenious and permanently installed universal platform, it perfectly carries the VH-10 Video Head or other large tripod heads with heavy camera. The platform can be moved in all directions like a ball head and tilted to 90 Degree . The friction is continuously adjustable at any time. For even better handling, the swivel arm of the SIRUI VH-10 Head can be attached to the platform.
"S-grade" tripod generation
The S-grade design with its ergonomically curved legs, provides the user with a pleasant operation. The arch shape also allows for improved load distribution to the individual legs for greater stability. The tripod shoulders are also made of a grippy magnesium alloy. This ensures excellent shock absorption and improved stability.
Another special feature is that one leg can be removed and used as a monopod. The legs can be swiveled 180 Degree upwards. The rubber feet can be exchanged for stainless steel spikes. A stabilizing hook on the center column is just as much part of the SIRUI standard as the three cold protection handles and the carrying bag. The pocket belt can also be used as a stand belt at the same time.
Sirui VHD-2004 + VH-10 Features
- VHD-2004 Tripod Features
- Professional tripod for photography and videography
- Universal Platform with variable friction
- Fully integrated monopod inconspicuously integrated
- Durable aluminum in 4 sections
- Tripod shoulder made of non-slip magnesium alloy
- Foldable legs 180 Degree
- Spirit level in the tripod shoulder
- 1/4" Accessory connection for articulated arm, microphone, etc.
- Stabilizing hooks and cold protection handles
- Rubber feet exchangeable for spikes
- VH-10 Fluid Video Head Features
- Sophisticated fluid system ensures smooth, jerk-free movements
- 360 Degree panorama rotation, infinitely rotatable
- Tilt and rotate function
- Safety Lock System - prevents slippage of the plate
- Two leveling vials for perfect alignment
- Rubberized swivel arm
- Extendable from 30 to 47cm
- Swivel arm mountable left and right (without tools)
- Tripod connection: 3/8" thread